About This Project
Help GP Systems define their brand and develop a clear digital marketing strategy for the business.
To realise the potential value that could be delivered, GP Systems requires three key deliverables:
- a brand identity that makes it easy for all stakeholders to perceive the emotional and functional benefits, and understand the actual benefits or attributes of your service
- a website that meets the business needs (KPIs) and stakeholder/audience needs
- a coherent digital marketing approach that reflects the values of the brand, and contributes to the strategic direction of the organisation
- Define brand identity
- Clarify position and value proposition in the marketplace
- Create SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-Based) goals to measure and monitor success
- Foster relationships with industry partners, existing customers and potential new customers
- Create project recommendations for solutions that effectively communicates the value that GP Systems offer
- Provide strategic brand and marketing leadership to the team to optimise their effectiveness
- Corporate Logo: Design and development of a visual identity to communicate the uniqueness of your brand.
- Brand Collateral: Printed and digital customer touchpoint to ensure branding is consistent.
- Website: Development of a new website, to convey the value that GP Systems adds to its audience.
- Brand Guide: Internal resource to communicate new direction to internal and key partners.
- Copywriting: To assist with creating Case Studies and developing compelling page content.
- EDM: Email newsletter solution to deliver regular updates to your network. Migrate existing contacts, integrate signups from the website.
- Marketing Lead Funnel: Automated marketing funnel to attract and convert leads to sales.
- Sales Pipeline: Setup, training and advice on using LinkedIn as a sales pipeline for new leads.