After analysing the needs of the business, we customised a solution that would maximise their exposure, with minimal outlay and minimal time allocation. Our main objectives were to:
– freshen and modernise the brand while retaining useful content elements
– segment the target market and customise business service descriptions for each segment
– refresh and restructure the website to communicate services to each segment effectively
– optimise the website for search engines and provide website statistic tracking
– create printed collateral and digital templates that reinforce the brand and drive traffic online
Secondary objectives were to:
– Present the business and staff in a professional manner
– connect with peers and prospects within the industry
– monitor and measure ROI
– Allow easy updates of website content
– further scope for added website functionality as needs change
When presenting the quote, recommendations are included, and Safe Decisions were asked to include, exclude, or park items for development at a later date. Once these items were agreed upon, we moved to the graphic design and production phase.
Clever Digital created a new logo and branded material including business cards, email footers and letterheads. From there a mobile friendly website was created and launched. User Guides were forwarded to the client to allow for self editing of their Content Management System. New email addresses were activated, Google Analytics tracking turned on and reports are frequently being forwarded to the client.
Safe Decisions engaged Clever Digital to revitalise their brand and create an engaging web presence. Based in Geelong, Victoria, Safe Decisions is an established organisation designed to assist businesses and individuals with their problem solving and safety. The branding had become dated and the website was no longer an effective means of communication.