About This Project
Fairy Dancing is an online store selling a turnkey dance studio solution for dance studio owners looking to leverage the brand equity and popularity of ‘The Fairies’ international brand. The business is well established, and is now transitioning from a franchising model to online subscription model. The membership site is partly developed however the current developer has abandoned the project.
The products sold include a dance studio subscription, which includes access to resources, operational guides, routines, programs. music and downloadable assets that studios can purchase in order to brand their facilities.
Products are available for sale to customers worldwide, however some consideration will need to be made to ensure existing dance studio customers (initially in Australia) aren’t negatively affected by competition in their area.
The business is a partnership between Jen Watts, the creator of The Fairies, and Megan Burns, head of franchising. Income for the Fairy Dancing business will comes predominantly from dance studio owners.
The website is a very important source of both direct income (from direct online sales made via the site) and also of information and brand influence to dance studio customers.
The site doesn’t have any current Analytics data as it is yet to be launched publicly. As part of this project we will establish baseline figures including:
- Unique users / sessions per month
- Monthly revenue
- Conversion rate
Sales through the website will be driven via:
- SEO tactics applied to the site (metadata, use of keywords, blog content etc)
- Google AdWords – targeting keywords around the brand name and generic search terms such as ‘dance studio programs’
- Online promotions – for example tiered , get one free, free shipping, buy X get Y for free
- Facebook – both posting on the facebook page (approx. 12K followers) and Facebook advertising when promotions are run
Target audience needs:
There are 2 key audiences:
- Dance studio small business owners, typically studios that provide dance programs.
- The general public – influencer target market is parents of kids aged 0 to 5 years
The new website:
- Validate requirements to meet business objectives
- Gather existing resources
- Development of information architecture into sitemap
- Redesign the current website that reflects your brand
- Develop an online order form to capture leads 24/7
- Integrate your Mailchimp account with your store so customers are automatically added to your mailing list
- Fix the ecommerce online store for selling products
- Fix the membership functions to allow members to join anytime
- Fix subscriptions to allow members to manage their automatic payments
- Develop responsive breakpoints for tablet and mobile experience
- Test and debug beta version of website before launch
- Launch live website
- Integrate a backup schedule to protect the website
- Integrate Google analytics software and provide monthly reports
The new lead funnel:
- Develop a highly targeted launch and re-engagement strategy to convert potential and existing customers into new and/or repeat business, including a promotional campaign to run on social, print, email and website.
- Create a sales funnel based on your customer avatar so you can put your marketing on autopilot
- Work with you to create a killer lead magnet that attracts leads to take action
- Develop a high conversion landing page designed to transition your ad leads into paying customers
- Develop a conversion tool to position yourself as an expert, build rapport and trust, qualify your leads, and close the deal
- Configure your landing pages, opt-in forms and delivery emails so that they all talk to each other seamlessly.
- Design and set up an effective email nurturing campaign to run on autopilot once a lead has shown interest
- Advice on how to use email marketing to leverage off your existing client networks and build your tribe.